Monday, August 14, 2006

Part Seven: Dreams

I woke up crying in the night from a dream in which I was told that I could not donate one of my kidneys to my father. You can't imagine my relief as I woke up, face buried in my pillow, and realized that I still hadn't done any additional testing.

I am hoping/expecting to receive word from the coordinator today about my next appointment. This seems like it's been dragging on forever. I'm going to try and smuggle my phone into work this morning so that I might answer her call in person. With my luck, I'll be in the middle of drawing a caricature and won't be able to get to my phone.

I am off this Wednesday and Thursday and am hoping to be able to go in on one of those days. If not, I am about to become incredibly available soon... as my theme park work schedule drops to weekends only.

No comments: